Danish Air Transport is looking for a Logistics & Purchasing Manager in Copenhagen
DAT is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Logistics & Purchasing Manager to join our department in Copenhagen. You will be a part of an effective team and you will have the responsibility to deliver a high quality of systematization for all parts related to logistics and purchasing.
Job description as Logistics & Purchasing Manager
You will be responsible for the day to day management of our purchasing team and you will work closely with our purchasers, aircraft engineers and technical department. Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the day to day operation in terms of purchasing/repairs/exchanges, AOG etc.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers & manufacturers and responsible for handling contracts
- Optimization of stock and stock value follow up
- Together with the team, keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Monitor and follow up on supplier’s performance
- Monitor and follow up overdue accounts for payment
- Improve our current Maintenance system Gannet to better serve our needs
- Support and coordinate with our Kaunas and Billund team on daily basis
As our new Logistics & Purchasing Manager, we are looking for a candidate with relevant experience within logistics and purchasing. Experience from purchasing spare parts for aircraft and technical experience from aviation will be regarded as an advantage. Furthermore, we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications and skills:
- EASA Part-145 regulations knowledge
- High-level of communication skills in both written and oral; Danish and English
- Team and service-oriented
- Flexible and responsible attitude
- Structured and attention to details
- Self-motivated and capable to have a good and efficient cooperation with your colleagues and collaborators
- Solution-oriented and sees the opportunities and at the same time keeping the perspective
It’s a requirement that you have a valid driver license and can pass the security clearance to access the airport.
What DAT can offer you
- Dynamic and international work environment with passionate colleagues
- The responsibility for important and exciting working tasks and areas
- Internet, cell-phone, health insurance and pension scheme
- Access to ID-travels after 6 months of employment
Danish Air Transport, in daily speech DAT, is a Danish airline founded in 1989. We are a company with approx. 500 employees distributed in Denmark and Lithuania and with an annual turnover of 860 million DKR. The headquarter is in Vamdrup near Kolding, Denmark.
DAT operates 22 aircraft and the fleet consist of ATR, MD 82/83, Saab 340 and Airbus 320/321. Ever since the start, we have been passionate about delivering flights with very high operational reliability, personalized service and the necessary flexibility when required. We fly on time and keep our agreements.
For further information about DAT, please visit www.dat.dk.
How to apply
- Upload your CV and motivated application in English or Danish to email@example.com as soon as possible and please mark the application with “Logistics & Purchasing Manager”.
- Please contact Group Vice President Maintenance Support, Yassir Barake, if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.